Highly Actionable Ways That You Can Get More Small Business Web Traffic Fast.
How Entreprenuers can To Do Search Engine Optimization For Google?
What Is Website Traffic?
How can i get more web traffic fast to my small business website? Web traffic is the number of users who visit your website. The site visitors you receive can come from organic rankings, social referrals, PPC ads, and even back-links.
Source - Wikedata
Do A Few Or Do Them All, Either Way You Will Better The Search Engine Rankings Of Your Website.
Let's Dive In And Get Some Serious Results.
Many entrepreneurs may ask, "How Can I Get More Web Traffic To My Business?" Getting your small business ranked higher in Google for the people looking for your services in town takes a digital marketing stratgey with a local aspect.
To increase traffic to your small business website, you must build your brand both online and in town. Knowing the many ways to bring in local web visitors can drive a stream of potential customers. Some of the most common ways to show up in the search results of people in your city are to build a high-quality website that is fast and responsive. Companies must make sure to utilize search engine optimization, social media channels, and have a hyper-local marketing strategy.
I own a small local business, how can I boost the local hits that I get on my website using digital marketing?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local SEO
- Hyper-Local Citations And Link Building
- Video SEO
- Content Creation And Promotion
- User Expierence
- You Need A Mobile Websie
- Google My Business Optimization
- Facebook Audience Insights
Getting free internet traffic is the goal of many local digital marketers, targeted organic visitors can be a cost-effective strategy for entrepreneurs. You need to learn how to make a popular website and keep track of your Google My Business listings to capture potential customers. The best website traffic for new businesses is organic because you do not need to pay-per-click or waste money on expensive advertising campaigns.
Getting your website to show up in Google search takes time, so it helps to remain consistent and patient. New sites should do research and go after search terms that can be ranked easy and later go after the high volume search terms. Optimizing for local search takes an understanding of what the people in town are looking for and interested. Knowing how to attract people to your website can be a challenge but keep in mind that there are plenty of ways to get people to your business, research all options available with an excellent local marketing strategy.
Knowing how to get traffic to your website can help grow both online visitors and increase the number of people that come to your physical location. Local Listings for your service area must be created; you can build a commanding presence in your geographic area with smart marketing.
Local SEO is an excellent way to get your business into the local pack and ranking higher on Google Maps. Free or Organic traffic is significant but if you rank high in Google local listings, your business can appear higher in the search engine results than the organic rankings. Local search engine optimization is the best way to increase the local popularity of your website on the internet. Potential customers will find you online if you stick to a regional search strategy that knows your geographic area and what people are searching for on Google.
10 Best Ways How-To Drive Traffic To Your Website:
#1 Search Engine Optimization:
SEO is a great way to drive high converting local website visitors to your online store. When a solid SEO strategy inspires the design and the layout of your website, you will build the foundation of a stable business. Having an optimized site, you will be found easier by both search engines and the people in town searching for your products and services. Your website must be mobile friendly, responsive, and use structured data. Getting ready for voice search, artificial intelligence, and targeting your customers with intent based content is the key to increasing organic web traffic.
The key is to build yourself an entity everywhere online and not just build a website. Business owners must submit to directories, be engaged in social media, get brand mentions, get wiki data, and spread the word about your business everywhere.
After you first publish your business website, it is good to do a few things such as:
- Get up a Google My Business account and verify.
- Set Up Google Search Console And Analytics
- Set Up Social Media Accounts And Link Them To Your URL
- Build Up Web 2.0 Such As Blogs
- Start Link Building
- Create A High-Quality Site And Content
- Build Local Citations
Get key to getting more people in your town to visit your webpage online is to make sure your website is easily indexed and easy to understand. Having a solid SEO strategy is the first step to generate plenty of local leads.
Getting found in search results take time for new domains:
New websites will have a hard time ranking for anything at first because Google does not trust your site. When an entrepreneur first publishes a website, the new website is in what is called a "Sandbox" for about three months, during this three month time your site and actions online are being evaluated.
#2 Local Search Engine Optimization:
Local SEO encompasses everything about traditional SEO but has that local touch. When entrepreneurs optimize for local SEO, they must engage the community more with the hopes of building local reviews and even hyper-local backlinks. Building local citations can be an easy task, but you must make sure that you keep all of your information consistent. When listing on favorite citation websites such as Yelp, Foursquare, And Angie's List, make sure you do list incorrect contact information about your business. Try building your brand locally and engaging with the people in town through social media groups.
Add Local SEO Aspects To Your Website:
- Structured Data Such As JSON-LD
- Put city/town in title, descriptions, and content
- Include an embed of a Google Map of your location
- Add hyper-local content to your website
- Use local address and phone numbers
- Use LocalBusiness JSON-LD Mark-up
- Use GeoCoordinates JSON-LD Mark-UP
- Get Good Local Google Reviews
If your business shares a suite of building with many other businesses, ranking in proximity-based will be based on your local SEO. If a few entrepreneurs that share the same location have the equal exact local optimization status, the business that ranks higher in organic results will be included in the Google local 3-pack.
Your NAP stands for your Name, Address, And Phone Number. You must be critical about getting your NAP consistently listed the same way everywhere online.
Google displays local search results depending on the searcher's proximity to your business location. If you rank in the first spot for your search term in your town, a person across the country will be displayed different results. The searcher's proximity to your business is a major determining factor as to the search results presented.
Target The Local People On The Move Searching By Voice.
Local search marketing has to include targeting the people in town searching on cell phones. People that are searching by voice are most likely out in town or on the road looking for a local business. When you optimize for voice, you are more likely to be found by people in your city looking for what you have to offer. Voice search request is growing more every year. It is wise to think of your customers intent and the types of questions they may ask.
Locals On The Move Looking Up Products And Services With Their Cell Phones Have A High Chance Of Buying Something Quickly.
#3 Hyper-Local Citations And Link Building:
You must send Google the correct localized signals with citations and backlinks. Building citations are not that hard at all; you can even hire someone to complete the task. The problem that I notice with many business owners is that they have inconsistencies with their citation profile. You must list your business information the same exact way everywhere online. Your name, address, phone number, and website URL must stay consistent across the internet. List your NAP precisely the same on your site, social media accounts, citations, guest posts, press releases, and every else online.
Your NAP must be consistent:
- Phone Number
#4 Video Search Engine Optimization:
Video SEO or video search engine optimization is a great way to build your local search engine rankings. YouTube videos are a lot easier to rank that webpage. The most significant part of optimizing a small business video is that Google prefers videos to show for specific search queries.
When you search for a lot of How-To videos on Google, you will notice that a lot of businesses are ranking their videos not only high in YouTub but high in Google as well. Video SEO is a little different than traditional SEO, but the main thing to remember is to optimize your video description content just as you would if you were writing a blog post. If you want to rank your company video locally be sure to include your city/town in various parts of the video upload, this will add much needed local signals.
What Is The Best Way To Optimize My Small Business YouTube Video?
- Create A How-To Video
- Optimize The Description Just Like You Would A Blog
- Include Your City/State In The Title, Description, And Tags
- In Advanced Settings, Choose Your City/Town For The Video Location
- Include Target Keywords In The Video Tags
- Spy On Competitors High Ranking Videos And Use Their Video Keywords And Tags
- Give the video playlist a useful name such as your target keywords
Tip: You can even include your competitors YouTube channel name in your video tags, and your video will show up in related videos of your competitors.
Be sure to create a high-quality video that attracts attention. You want to capture your viewer's attention within the first 3 seconds, or they may click away. The good idea is to tell your video viewers to watch the video to the end and give some benefit of watching the whole video as soon as you start recording. Give value as quickly as possible, make your video viewers what to watch the entire video.
Entrepreneurs new to internet marketing can get frustrated because SEO takes a long time to take effect. If your business is following the proper steps, you will need to wait a couple of months to be competitive. A good idea to get organic web traffic is to do video optimization because optimized YouTube videos can rank high in organic Google results.
Make your video visual appealing, useful, and high-quality.
- Design a colorful and captivating video thumbnail
- Use HD video uploads
- Capture attention at the first second
- Ask for likes and subscriptions in the video
- Tell your audience the benefit of watching the whole videos as soon as you can.
Fill out every option for the YouTube upload:
- Basic Info
- Subtitles And CC
- Cards with links back to your business website
Videos are getting much attention these days because there is not more significant conversion tool. If you can optimize your video good enough, your video not only ranks on YouTube but Google as well. Video Search Engine Optimization can be a valuable brand building tool.
#5 Content Creation:
I'm sure you have heard the saying that "Content Is King." All entrepreneurs looking to get more targeted website visitors should try to create high-quality content that people find useful. A valuable piece of material is helpful to both search engines and people. Optimize for the people first, and Google will reward you later.
The types of content in your website copy and your blog post should be easy to read and understand.
- Write in a friendly and conversational tone
- Try not to have grammatical errors
- Aim for neat and clean structure
- Answer questions formulated to the who, what, when, why, and where.
- Be as in-depth as possible
- Create content tailored for short attention spans
- Explain steps to complete tasks and solve problems
- Give the best options for your customers
- Capture voice searchers by writing in conversational tones
- Know your readers search intent
Formulating the content on your small business website can drive highly targeted website visitors and increase sales. You should understand search intent and know how people search for your business online. If you see the purpose of your website traffic, you can better create useful and engaging content. Your local marketing strategy will benefit if you have high-quality content that people can find and use.
Don't be afraid to be creative and find topics in the most unlikely places online. Online forums and social media groups are great ways to find trending topics to include in your website. Websites like anwerthepublic.com is an excellent resource to expand upon your targeted website theme. The Google answer boxes give powerful content creation ideas, all you have to do is look at the questions in the answer boxes and provide answers in your content.
Aim For Local:
You are a local business trying to get more local web visitors, a great way to increase local traffic is to create content about trending topics in your town. When blogging for local visitors, you can use hyper-local terms, interview local people, and even talk about local news. Adding local aspects to your website helps big time in local search engine optimization.
Aim For Featured Snippets:
Getting into featured snippets will drastically increase your organic website traffic because featured snippets show up in voice search results. The best way to get in featured snippets is to make content that provides the best answer to a direct question. You should construct your content around answer a particular issue, use structured data markup-up, include a definition statement, and highlight the best options. Understanding the users intent is key to providing the best answers to questions.
Ranking In Google Featured Snippets Will Help Entrepreneurs Get More Traffic.
- Capture short attention spans
- Create FAQ
- Answer specific questions
- Include a definition statement
- Use structured data
- Create in-debth content
- Use the words how, what, best, the, and where
- Understand the searchers intent
#6 User Experience:
The user experience of your website visitors will either raise or lower you in search engine rankings. Google keeps track of how people click and engage with your content. The primary goal of any SEO service plan is to create a site that people click through, find useful, and end the search. If someone leaves your site and heads to a competitors website you will eventually drop in rankings, you want to answer the searcher's questions without them going back into the search results pages and looking elsewhere. Google even monitors the mouse cursor activity using heat-mapping technology.
#7 Your Website Must Be Mobile Ready And Responsive:
There are many benefits of having a mobile website for increasing local web traffic. Shortly mobile searches will be more numerous than desktop searches, to get your business found by the people in town you must be available to mobile users.
If you are serious about having an online presence and you do not have a mobile ready website you need to change fast. Most of the web search request are currently coming from mobile phones; if you do not have a mobile ready site, you will lose a lot of potential local customers. Google has started indexing websites based on their mobile layout. Businesses sometimes have less content on the mobile version of a website which is a mistake, if you have a mobile site be sure to have all of your essential information readily available to people searching on a cellphone.
Get Your Company Website Ready For Mobile Search:
- Be As Fast As Possible
- Use Large Buttons
- Use Call-To-Actions
- Use More Lists And Less Text
- Aim For Short Attention Spans
Mobile websites sometimes list valuable information under text boxes or accordions, if your company has useful information for users you should make that info readily available to mobile users.
#8 Get A Free Google My Business Account:
What is Google My Business? Google My Business is a free account that lets you manage and promote your physical business location online. Entrepreneurs with verified GMB accounts can quickly show up in proximity-based search results. The benefits of getting a Google My Business account are numerous; you can even get a free account without also having a website.
The first step to getting set-up for Google My Business is to get a verified account; once you GMB account is verified, you should start the GMB optimization process. Appearing in Google local means that your GMB account needs correct NAP info, images with keywords in filenames, opening and closing times, proper URL, and all of your information must be accurate.
- Create A Google Email Account
- Sign-Up For Google My Business Using Your Google Email
- Verify Your Account ( They Can Send A Postcard With A 4-Digit Verification Code)
- List Your Business In The Proper Catagories
- Upload Photos And Images
- List Your Hours And Amenities
Getting your company a verified Google My Business account is one of the most critical steps to take to get more local visibility online, and it's one of the most straightforward measures. Google My Business can be set up on your cell phone through an app or even on your computer. The best part of a GMB account is that it's free, just sign-up with your Google email and you are ready to start ranking your business website in local proximity-based search results.
Blogging is a great way to get more local exposure to your website. When you blog, you keep your company website up to date with fresh content that can be used for local lead generation. Try to gather information about trending topics in your city/town and somehow tie those issues into your blog content. You should optimize your blog just as you would a webpage. You want your blog to attract the people in your town so think about trending news and issues that the people in the same area as you may face and offer suggestions.
- Aim For Hyper-Local Issues And Provide Answers
- Keep Your Information Updated
- Include Local Issues And Conversation Topics
- Use Google Trends And Search For Local Topics Trending In Search
- Advertise Your Blog In Local Social Media Groups
- Invite Influential People In Town To Guest Blog On Your Site
- Encourage Comments And Respond To The Comments
#10 Facebook Audience Insights
Knowing what your local audience is interested in can better help entrepreneurs better design their content. Using audience insights and understanding the search intent of your local customers can help drive valuable leads to your site. There are many ways to research what and why the people around your location search but one of the best tools to conduct audience insights research is "Facebook Audience Insights."
You can use Facebook Audience Insights without ever creating an Ad. Facebook knows a lot of information about most people online, even the people near your business location that can be potential customers. You can use the insights tool to get a good idea about the demographics and the interest of potential web visitors.
Facebook allows you to apply useful features that help you understand your geographical audience:
- Page Likes
- Online Activity
You can even enter behavioral and interest related filters. The significant part of using Facebook Audience Insights is that you can upload your customer email list and create a custom audience based on over 200 data points of the people in your email upload. Facebook and take your customer emails and create an audience that is likely to fit the profiles of the people on your list, think of how powerful this tool can be for retargeting.
The best Way To Promote Online For Small Business Marketing.
How Do I Get More Visitors To My Site?
The best way to get more local web visitors to your site is to stay updated with all of the latest web marketing trends, primarily focusing on search engine optimization.
What Does It Mean To Drive Local Web Traffic?
When you focus your search marketing efforts on getting people in town to visit your website, you significantly increase the chances of getting more local sales leads and exposure. Driving web visitors means creating a brand, content, and an entity that people in town search online.
The best traffic entrepreneurs should aim for is free or organic traffic. When you get organic web visitors, that exposure comes from building a high-quality site. Paid ads and PPC cost money per click, but when you get website visitors via SEO, you are not worrying about paying per website visitor.
Can I Increase My Traffic Fast?
Search engine optimization takes time, but the results are well worth the wait. Many small business owners feel that SEO takes a long time, but they must realize that building a brand that dominates online takes time. New websites should look for other ways to get online visitors at first while the search optimization efforts take time to set-in. New sites are placed in what has been called a "Sandbox" where Google is trying to trust your business.
Some easy ways to get high amounts of hits online is to optimize for your visitor's interests. Website statistics will show that the more people keep coming back to your website, the better you will rank in Google. Targeted traffic found through good website ideas and organic search results should be a significant goal because you will not have to worry about having to pay per click. Your website popularity online means building a brand that people can trust and find useful.
There Are Many More Ways To Get Found Online, And It Starts With Search Optimization.
What Is Google Voice Search?
Google Voice Search, also known as "Search by Voice" lets people searching Google online to use their voice instead of typing search queries.
Many smart entrepreneurs have been asking the same question, What do I need to do to get ready for voice searchers? In a few years, over half of all search request will come from people using their voices to perform the searches. As the sales of devices that are capable of searching the internet through voice increase, so will the voice-driven search request to the search engines. As more people use Siri Or Amazon Alexa for things on the web, you will have to adapt your strategy to be able to have your business rank high above the local competition. Buying our SEO plans will get you found my more people searching through on mobile phones and smartwatches. With the use of Rank Brain and artificial intelligence, voice search queries are on the rise.
Choosing natural sounding search terms can mean getting found online by people searching by using voice. You can show up in the search results by people using virtual assistants and even mobile searches by constructing your content in a conversational tone. The rise of voice can either benefit or hurt local businesses, so it's a good idea to thinks of how your customers use voice query to find your products and services.
The best part about getting ready for voice is that you will also be getting ready for:
- Mobile Searches
- Featured Snippets
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Assistants
Get Ready For The Rise Of Voice Search.
With the rise of virtual assistants and mobile searchers, small business owners are at a point where optimizing for voice search users are a must. The best way to maximize voice is to create content that contains long tail keywords and conversational tones. Keyword research should be structured around knowing the intent of the people looking for your business online.
Voice queries of people searching for voice are likely to come from mobile phones. Many people what will be using voice for search will be doing so to find the location and information of a local business. A key point to remember is to optimize for mobile because local searchers will be out in town searching for products and services. The best part about constructing content for voice searchers is that voice searchers have high buyers intent.
Make sure your website is mobile ready by taking the Google Mobile-Friendly Test and set up a Google My Business profile. The rise of voice will generate a lot of local web traffic because many people searching using voice will be out in town looking for your business.
Popular Voice Search Technologies:
1. Google Assistant
2. Apple Siri
3. Amazon Echo (Alexa)
By The Year Of 2020, 50% of search request will be voice searches.
Google voice searches were 35 times greater in 2016 than they were in 2008.
55% of teens and 40% of adults use voice search every day.
19% of people use Apple Siri daily.
Source - Wix Blog
STRUCTURE CONTENT AROUND NATURAL SOUNDING LANGUAGE FOR VOICE OPTIMIZATION.
Here Are Some Things We Consider When Designing Your Plan:
Go For The Long Tail: Get ready to produce content that is conversational in tone, think of the differences between speaking and typing a search request. When it comes to on-page keywords, you need to start construction long tail keywords as opposed to the short phrases. Getting your content ready for Siri means formulating material that sounds more like a conversation than a lecture.
Answer Questions: The main thing people are doing when talking to Google Home or Alexa is trying to find an answer to a specific question. You want to be able to provide the best solution possible to a particular problem. When you are typing content for your local business, think of what questions your customers are asking and come up with a specific answer.
Get On Board With "Google My Business: Many people searching for your services in your town will find you by being brought to your Google My Business profile. Having a verified Google My Business profile is critical in any SEO effort, GMB search results are displayed above the organic results. Make sure you Verify your account and list your name, address, and phone number accurately without any inconsistencies.
Be Mobile: Is your organization's website mobile ready? Having a mobile website is a must because many people searching by voice are using a portable device such as a cell phone. "Searchers On The Go" are using Iphone's And Android Cell phones while they are in town looking for a local business or store. Voice searchers use cell phones to find places to shop, and if you are not mobile ready, you will not get noticed.
Be Direct: You will notice that many voice search request answer a specific question, not general questions. Try to think about a subject your customers might need an answer to and how you will be as precise as you can in providing a solution.
Get Listed: Get your business listed in as many local and hyper-local directories as possible. Google continually pulls information from sites such as Yelp to find out local business information for customers asking specific questions.
Ex. What Time Does The Nearest Internet Marketing Agency Close?
Action: Google Can Scan Local Directories And Find Your Business And Your Closing Times Based On Your Proximity To The Person Walking Through Town Looking For The Nearest Internet Marketing Agency.
Make Frequently Asked Question Pages: FAQ pages are a gold mind for capturing voice searchers. Most people using voice to find things online are asking questions so if you add a lot of Q&A in your content you have a good chance of being shown in the results. Go for long-tail and conversational keyword phrases to have a higher chance of triggering a search query.
Use Structured Data And SCHEMA Mark-Up: People walking around town asking virtual assistants how to get to the best business can find you based on the structured data on your website.
Ex: A Typical GeoCode Markup Looks Like This:
"name": "Cyber Reach SEO"
Optimize And Rank Your Website: No matter how you formulate your content if your website is not technically sound in the eyes of SEO, you will have a hard time showing up in voice search results. Make sure you rank in the top position of your target keyphrase and try to get included in the knowledge graph. Most voice search results reveal the webpage in the #1 spot for the search request. Try to get in the featured snipped or "position 0".
Understand Your Audience: Small business owners must understand the intent of the questions that their customers ask. Focus on providing specific answers to questions in a conversational tone.
The Biggest Brands Using Voice Search Technology:
Small Business Speech Quality Testing And Research
The way you create your content can determine if your website will rank in voice search results. For example, you can answer a question directly while having an answer that is too long.
Website Speech Quality:
Length - When answering a question, make sure that you are neither too long or too short. For audio responses, you have to have an appropriate content length in relation too how complicated your answer. Sometimes it would benefit your speech quality rating if you were to provide direct answers as concise as possible.
Formulation - Make sure your content is grammatically correct and follows a natural speaking tone. Think of how someone would speak to ask you a direct question. It sometimes helps to keep track of exactly how a customer may ask you a question, remember how they formulate their questions.
Elocution - Using accurate pronunciations of your words helps better build natural sounding content.
Here are some examples of speech quality testing:
Q. What Is The Best Riverview SEO Agency?
Example #1: Good Answer - Cyber Reach SEO Is The Best SEO Agency In Riverview.
Example #2: Bad Answer - A Good Search Engine Optimization Agency That Is Located In Riverview Florida is Cyber Reach SEO, Cyber Reach SEO is about 3 miles west of US Highway 301, just two blocks south of Felix Will Rd.
If you want to try to show up in voice search results for "What Is The Best Riverview SEO Agency?; it's best to use the "Example #1" from the above example.
Example #1 has proper length and formulation. Example #1 answered the question directly with a well-formulated response. You will notice from personal experience that voice search request are short and direct, never to in-depth and complex.
Example #2 provided an answer that was too long and grammatically incorrect. Example #2 gave used unnecessary words that did not contribute to providing the best solution because it also added location data.
What Do I Need To Do To Get My Small Business Ready For Machine Learning For SEO?
WHAT IS RANK BRAIN AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT MY COMPANY WEBSITE?
Google RankBrain is a search algorithm system that uses artificial intelligence. RankBrain helps Google better process search engine results providing users more relevant search results.
Significant changes are going on in the world of search, a prominent factor being the implementation of voice search and artificial intelligence (AI) being used by search engines to rank websites. A name you must become very familiar with is Google's "Rank Brain." When you invest in our optimization packages, get the piece of mind that we know how to optimize for machine learning.
What We Must Consider When Getting Your Domain Ready For Machine Learning.
RankBrain is a machine-learning artificial intelligence algorithm that helps Google process many of the search engine requests. The Rank Brain is good at helping search engines refine search request and to provide the best answer to people looking for small businesses online. Machine learning apparatus can teach themselves from specific data inputs to decide on the most relevant results to your search engine queries.
The way business owners did conduct search engine optimization in the past needs to change because the new way of ranking websites is here to stay. Companies are beginning to realize the importance of AI and are using artificial intelligence in many aspects of operations. AI systems are so intelligent that they can quickly and easily perform tasks that a team of engineers and coders could not dream of accomplishing.
User Experience And Behavior:
A big part of buying the "new optimization" packages is to optimize for people and not Google. With Rank Brain, the way people find, interact, use, and, and navigate through your site matters a lot and can be a determining factor in where you place in search results. Small business seo services must focus on user experience.
It's good to get your audience to interact with your website by giving your site design that people enjoy and get their questions answered. Good user experiences can increase local web visitors.
When thinking about how to optimize your company website for AI, think of what you can do to give off the best signals to Google:
- Get many web visitors and keep them on your page
- Keep customers on your site for a long time
- Answer specific questions
- Increase user experience
- Optimize for keyword topics and not just keyword strings
- Build a high-quality website that people and search engines trust.
- The better your customers like your site, the better Rankbrain will like your website.
No BlackHat, Not Anymore:
The days of shady SEO techniques are a thing of the past. A few years ago it was easy to rank a website just by building a ton of Private Blog Network (PBN) links and doing keyword stuffing. As search engine giants start using machine learning, the sophisticated algorisms can pick up shady internet marketing practices very quickly. The art of black-hat techniques and tricking the search engines are harder now more than ever. The good idea is to follow the Google webmaster guidelines as best as possible and produce high-quality content. Artificial Intelligence can identify patterns that are consistent with private blog networks, link schemes, and black-hat techniques.
WHAT CAN I DO TO BETTER MY COMPANY WEBSITE FOR MACHINE LEARNING IN SEARCH ENGINE RESULTS?
Establish Your Brand Everywhere Online:
When building a brand for your organization, it's good to create a high-quality website that Google can trust. When you create a great site that is fast and secure, your business has a pretty good chance of being on the way to dominate local search markets. With search engine results being ranked by machines, you need much more than just your website. The new world of search requires you to build an entity online that is authoritative and trustworthy. Entrepreneurs have to start blogging, get social media engagements, submit to business directories, and do anything that gets the word out about their great business. Small business owners must do more to tell the search engines about their websites than just producing great content. You must create an entity and build your brand.
You Structure And Code Matters:
Make sure your website structure is easily readable to search engines and people. Make sure you have an efficient layout regarding your URL structure, link siloing, and categories. Adding SCHEMA code to your webpage headings are also a must do the task that can be beneficial and help you beat out the local online competition. If you are a local business make sure you use LocalBusiness JSON-LD markup along with the GeoCoordinates markup, machine learning algorithms will get a good idea about the location of your store if you use structured data.
If you are having a hard time in determining how to structure your website, have a look at the top sites in your niche and try to mimic their structure if it looks acceptable.
Local Business Mark-UP With Geo-Coordinates Example:
"streetAddress": "13923 Felix Will Rd"
"description": "SEO Agency For Small Businesses.",
"name": "Cyber Reach SEO",
"openingHours": "Sa, Su, 09:00-17:00",
"sameAs" : [ "http://www.cyberreachseo.com",
Having as much structured data and markup in your website header will help Rank Brain get a good idea of what your site is about and the location of your store. If Google has a good idea about the location and theme of your website, it can efficiently direct people to you in the search engine results pages.
Content Is Still King:
The material you use on your site must be easy to read and understand to the search engines and the people. Each page of your website must be unique and focused on an individual topic. In the past, you could have optimized each page for a different variation of a particular keyword, but now you must give each page it is own topic and theme. When conducting keyword research think of the term "Strings Not Things," try to group your keywords semantically and not just based on the actual word. Google is a semantic search engine that can figure out the general topic of a page by what words are used in the text copywriting.
Thing semantically, if you have a word you want to rank for think of all the different variations of how that word can be used. Latent semantic indexing, synonyms, and keyword strings must be included in any keyword research.
Be Useful To Your Online Audience:
The more useful you are to your customers online the more you will move up in rankings just by the way your visitors react to your website. Machine learning engines can watch the way people navigate through your website. Rankbrain can tell if someone finds what he or she needs or if they leave your site and enters a competitors website. User experience signals valuable in determining how useful your website is and how much value you are to people searching for you online.
Terminate The Search With Useful Content:
Answer specific questions about the way you construct your website content. The goal is to get people on your site and provide answers without that person going back into the SERP's can entering a competitors domain.
Terminating the search means that once a person gets to your website, there is no need for them to search anywhere else online because you have provided the best answer to the question. Google can tell if someone leaves your site and closes out the screen or enters another website. It helps not to be misleading with your titles because a misleading title can bring someone to your page only having them to leave because you do not have what they are searching for online.
We all know that reviews are critical in local search engine optimization, but reviews are also vital in national rankings. When your customers leave reviews, Google can scan the reviews and read the context of what people have to say about your business. Getting many positive reviews and help small business so because the keywords and the topic of the evaluation can be used by Rank Brain to determine how trustworthy you are as a small business.
Reviews can also lead to better user experience because if you have more positive reviews, you will have more people arriving and navigating through your website which can give off much-needed trust signals.
Google My Business Optimization
Get More Local Proximity Based Website Visitors With GMB:
How can I find the best ways to get my small business to show up higher in the 2018 Google Maps 3-pack local results?
Google My Business is an excellent resource for entrepreneurs to get their products and services in front of a local audience. Many people with verified GMB accounts are reaping the benefits of appearing in proximity searches online by the people in their town. With your information listed correctly in GMB, you can show up in high in search and maps results on Google. You can get your business to show up higher in the Google 3-pack by following the rules of local optimization or by getting the help of a top SEO agency for small businesses. Shop our internet marketing plans for the best prices on affordable local search optimization.
THE BEST WAY TO GET MY STORE RANKED IN GOOGLE LOCAL?
Rank For "Near-Me" And Proximity Based Searches.
Represent your business as it’s consistently represented and recognized in the real world across signage, stationery, and another branding. - Source (Google My Business Help).
You should use Google My Business to organize your business information such as images, hours, reviews, knowledge, and contact information. The most important aspect of having a verified My Business account is that your customers can find you online and you can start a meaningful and engaging relationship. It will help you grow your brand efficiently if you take the full advantage of the tools Google offers to webmasters that are serious about getting found online by the people in town. Remember to keep all of your posted information as accurate as possible and keep local search engine optimization practices at the forefront of your regional marketing strategy.
With Google My Business, you can get the birds eye analytical view of how-how your organization if performing both online and offline. You view your Google Adwords and Google Analytics data through your free account.
Make sure you fill out the complete My Business profile and list as much data as possible, you should strive to have your profile filled out one hundred percent.
Take note that everything you do regarding local SEO is tied together in some way, every action you execute causes changes in your online presence. Try to stay up to date in all of the search marketing techniques used on this website, and you will lead the pack in local search. Make sure you keep in mind the growing trend of Google voice search request and the use of AI for small businesses.
FIND ME THE BEST GOOGLE LOCAL BUSINESS LISTING OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES?
How-To Properly Set Up Your GMB Listing For More Exposure?
The first step to dominating the local competition is to create a Google My Business page. Sign In to your Google account, go to the Google My Business page, and click on the "Start Now" button.
After clicking on the "Start Now" Button on the screen, you will then be prompted to enter all of your information. When entering data into GMB make sure you are as accurate as possible and stay consistent with all of the contact information about your business.
Be sure to list your Name, Address, Phone Number, And Website as accurately as possible. You will be asked to enter:
- Your Business Name
- Country / Region
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Main Business Phone Number (Use Local Area Code)
- Website URL
You will also be asked if you deliver goods and services to customers at their location.
After filling out all of your information correctly zoom in on the map and make sure the location is marked accurately and then click "Continue."
The next and one of the most important steps is to VERIFY your Your Google My Business Page. Having a verified GMB account for your small business can have enormous search engine optimization benefits, the biggest is that you will build trust.
There are a few ways to go about verifying your account:
The verification processes available depends on the type of business you are setting up.
The most common method of getting your business verified is by getting a postcard in the mail. It can take about two weeks for your postcard to arrive in the mail but sometimes it comes quicker. Once you receive your postcard back from Google, you can get started on the process of verifying your account. After you get your postcard back to these things in this order:
Follow The Steps Correctly After Getting Your Verification Post Card.
- Login to your Google My Business on your computer or through your phone app.
- Click on the ”Manage Location” button.
- Make sure you “enter code” button that is placed on the blue banner on the top of the screen.
- Here is the critical step, enter your 5-digit verification code from the postcard and hit "submit."
- After you submit your code, you will be taken to a screen that states that you are authorized to manage the business location, click the checkbox and then click the "Continue" button.
Now It is Time To Enter Your Business Information.
From your dashboard screen, you can start listing all of the details of your business as accurate as possible. Make sure you register your name, address, phone number, and website (NAP) as accurately as possible.
You can now enter additional information such as:
- Your Business Category
- Service Area
- Phone Number (Use Local Area Codes)
- Website URL
- Hours Of Operation
- Special Holiday Hours
- Store Code
- Adwords Location Extension Phone
- You can also see and respond to customer reviews.
Business Category: When listing your business category make sure you are as accurate as possible because if you record in the wrong area, your customers will not find you in the Google Maps search results. If there are the high ranking business that is going to the same area that you want to rank for you can spy on them and see what categories they are listed under.
Photos: List as many pictures as you can. You can list interior, exterior, staff, owner, and 360 view images. The good idea is to give your photos a useful file name before uploading them to your GMB account. If you have an image of your office at a particular location such as Riverview FL, make the photo file name "Riverview FL main office lobby." Giving your photos a file name with your category or description helps give Google a good idea of your organization. High-quality HD images are the best types of photos to upload to your profile.
Service Area: Your service area is the address of your business which helps in proximity searches. You can opt-in for the option of delivering products or services within a certain radius of a point on a map. In my experience, if you use the option to have people come to your location you will give off better proximity signals and rank better for your area.
Phone Number: Your phone number should be your official business phone number. A key point is to make sure that you use a local area code for your official business phone number. DO NOT USE A TOLL-FREE 1 (800) NUMBER - USE LOCAL AREA CODES.
Website URL: Your business website address has to match all other website addresses online. Being consistent with your NAP information everywhere online is what it takes to outrank the competition locally on the internet. If you use HTTP and not https, list all of your information HTTP. If you are not using a secure https URL, you need to start as soon as possible because you must have a secure website for optimization purposes.
Hours Of Operation: Your hours of operation must be accurate and filled out completely, you do not want to get bad reviews because customers arrive at your business to find out you are closed. You must list the hours for each day of the week individually from Sunday to Saturday.
Special Holiday Hours: If your hours change for Christmas or Thanksgiving you can let your customers know by filling out the unique holiday hours information.
Advanced Information: If you have store codes, business tags or Ad-Words location extension numbers you can list them in the advanced information options.
Google Post For Businesses: Along with your new Google My Business account you can create the post just as you can on social media profiles. Google Posts allows you to promote special events, promotions, announcements, offers, and products in a visually pleasing way with a card and info. When you make a post, you can add images, click to action button, and text that gets your post much needed attention.
There are a few listing options for listing your Google Posts:
- 300 Word Post
- Add an HD photo ( Image size 750x750 )
- Give a compelling title (This part can appear in the Knowledge Panel)
- Enter a start and end date
With your post you can add a call to action button which can serve a few functions:
- Learn More
- Sign Up
Adding Images Will Help Grow Your GMB Profile:
Be sure that you give your images meaningful file names because this information can be indexed by search engines. If you upload a photo of your office, you can name the picture "Office Location In Your City / Town". The images should be good quality and images that your customers might find helpful.
You can add different types of images for your small business:
- Team / Staff
- Preferred Photo
- Page Photo (250 x 250)
- Cover Image (1080 x 608)
- Logo (250 x 250)
- PG and PNG format are the best types of images to upload.
What Are The Ranking Factors That Affect How Many People Find My Website?
What are the top small business Google ranking factors in 2018? Did you know that there are over 200 small business SEO ranking factors in 2018? It sounds like a lot but focusing on building a high-quality site can help you as you quest to dominate your local search organic rankings.
When attempting to rank a local business in search results pages, there are a lot of new things to considers such as Google Rank Brain and voice search. Purchasing SEO services will help your grow your plant-based business.
Many Google ranking signals can decide where on the SERP's your business is placed. In my opinion, one of the best things you can do so that you do not have to worry about every Google Update is to produce a high-quality website full of a lot of high-quality content. It's important to stress that you need quality content to outrank some of your top competitors online. Besides having content that is evergreen and authoritative, your on-page SEO must be without errors and mistakes. Your small business website must have meaningful anchor text, be mobile friendly, have no duplicate content, and you must focus on link building. Social media is an area that needs to be stressed by entrepreneurs, your twitter likes and shares can add to your authority online. Your link profile will always be a critical area that you must address, but social media platforms can raise your organic rankings by sending social signals to Google.
Primary Source - 205 Google Ranking Factors – Ultimate SEO Checklist for 2018
Local Search Ranking Factors
Google Maps Local 3-Pack Factors:
19% Google My Business Signals
17% Inbound Website Link Signals
14% On Page Signals
13% Local And Hyper-Local Citations
13% Review Signals For Your Business
10% Uniqueness, No Duplicate Content
4% Social Engagements And Shares
Local Organic Google Ranking Factors:
29% Link Quality And Signals
24% Your On-Page SEO Quality And NAP
11% Behavior Such As CTR And Click Patterns
9% Uniqueness And Personification
8% Local Citations Listed Accurately
7% Google My Business Signals
7% Customer Review Signals
4% Social Engagemnt, Likes, And Shares
As A Company, We Put A Lot Of Work Into Our Plans And Services.
Voice Search And Digital Assistants Are Here: The amount of people using devices such as Google Home and Amazon Alexa drives the need to optimize for voice search. The best way to maximize your small business for voice search is to use long tail keywords in a natural speaking tone.
User Experience (UX): - How visitors to your website behave are recorded and used in your user experience data. It is good to answer the searcher's question and keep them on your site as long as possible.
Terminate The Search: When web visitors enter your site you do not want them to leave back into the SERP's can enter a competitors site. Try to be useful and answer the searchers question without them going back to Google looking for answers. Terminating the search is when people arrive at your site, get answers, and then close out the web browser.
Aim For Position Zero ( Featured Snippets): - Featured snippets are the holy grail of search results for any entrepreneur. Try to create lists, tables, and graphs because these types of content seem to be featured on knowledge panel often. Creating content that can serve as a quick and easy answer can also be featured in Rich Snippets. Make sure to use JSON-LD to mark up your content because this structured data are used in rich-snippets search results.
Learn About Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning: - Machine Learning And AI are the future of search engines. Machines draw much info from structured data and semantics. Google Rank Brain is an example of AI uses in search engines.
Use Social Media: Positive engagements of social media helps you get more sales leads and even close deals. Social media marketing is excellent for getting your content to go viral and capture engaged audiences.
Hyper-Targeting: Hyper-Targeting and personalization can increase engagement and lower bounce rates. When people come across your web content, and they feel an emotional connection, they are more likely to convert. Personalization increases user experience which raises web rankings.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET MY COMPANY LISTED HIGHER IN LOCAL SEARCH RESULTS?
1. Domain Age: The age of your website domain can play a big part in ranking higher in Google. New websites are in something called a Sandbox for the first three months of age while Google establishes trust with the new site.
2. Use Of Primary Keywords In The URL: Using your target keyphrases as far to the left in your website domain helps give your business a ranking boost for your target theme.
3. Your Domain Age: The age of your website can play a role in where you place in search results. New sites are stuck in what is called a Sandbox for three months where the search engines do not view you as trustworthy, and it will be hard to rank for anything competitive.
4. Keywords In Your Sub-domains: If you use your target key-phrases in you sub-domains, your site will notice pretty good rankings boost. Using keywords in sub-domains can help build topical authority and trust.
5. Domain Penalty History: If you have and the Google Webspam Team has hit any manual actions or, you will have a difficult time reestablishing trust with Google.
6. EMD's or Exact Match Domains: EMD's are a touchy subject in digital marketing. Having exact match domains can help but only if you provide a high-quality website with high-quality content.
7. Domain WhoIs: If your domain is set to private, it can lead to mistrust because search engines want webmasters to be open and not hide anything.
8. Country Code TLD: If you are going for local rankings, having your TLD county code helps give you a boost over the regional competition.
9. Keywords In Your Title: Using your keywords in your page titles is one of the most important ranking factors for small businesses. You can significantly increase your organic web traffic and theme by using keywords and semantic variations.
10. Starting Your Title With The Keyword Helps: If you use your keyword as far to the left of your title as possible, you will notice rankings go up for your organization. Try not to resort to keyword stuffing because that can be a signal of a low-quality website.
11. Use Your Keywords In The Description: Try to use your keywords and as many variations of your keywords in your descriptions.
12. Using Keywords In The <H1> Tags: Companies that use keywords in the H1 tags can have a positive impact on the theme and topic of their brand. The H1 tag is an essential header tag and should be used wisely.
13. How Long Is Your Content? The length of your website copy can be substantial because thin content can negatively impact ranking factors for small businesses. Try to aim for about 5000 words for articles and blogs.
14. Remember Keyword Density? The number of times you use your keywords can have a negative impact on your site quality score. Try not to go above 2% of your target keyword density.
15. USE Latent Semantic Indexing Keywords: LSI keywords in your site title, description, and header tags is a wise move because it sends the search engines the correct signals about your company.
16. Stay Away From Duplicate Content: Duplicate content is something that you do not want on your site from a search engine and a user perspective. If you have duplicate content issues, try repurposing your content or use the rel=Canonical tag. The Canonical tag lets search engines know the preferred version of your domain.
<link rel="canonical" href="http://www.yourdomain.com/your-preferred-url/" />
17. Compress Your Images: Compressing your images can make your site faster and have a smaller file size.
18. Optimize Your Images: It is a great idea to insert keywords in the file names of your images and even put keywords in the image ALT tags.
<img src="smiley.gif" alt="Smiley face">
19. Keep Frequent With Your Activity: Make sure you often update your website and post to your blogs. Keeping your site activity active and fresh is good for your site quality.
20. Outbound Links Do Help: When you construct your content, try to link to other authoritative sites that are relevant to your topic and theme.
21. And Spelling Do Matter: Too many misspellings and grammatical errors in your text copy must be fixed as soon as possible.
22. Add Optimized YouTube Videos: If you have a YouTube channel, it is a good idea to do VSEO to capture more organic web traffic, embedding your YouTube videos onto your website has been known to raise search engine rankings.
23. Internal Links: Internal links can help Google get a better understanding or your website layout, get in the habit of linking to the most reliable pages of your site.
24. No Broken Links: Broken links can serve 400 error codes and even lead to the wrong user experience. There are many free tools online that can check the links to your website.
25. Use Natural Language: Google has stated that it prefers natural-sounding language. The significant benefit of the natural sounding style is that you have more opportunity to capture voice search request.
26. Keep URL's Short: As you can see this is a challenge for many, I have a terrible habit of constructing long URL's. Keep your web addresses short and straightforward.
27. URL Path's: The closer a page is to the home page the higher it can rank. Keep you click depth as short as possible.
28. Siting References and Source Links: If you list facts or statistics on your website, it helps to state the source of your data. Make sure you register the source and be truthful.
29. Use Billeted And Numbered Lists: Nothing formats your text better than numbered and billeted lists. Make sure you try to use the list at every opportunity. Lists have been known to frequently show up in knowledge panels.
30. Have A Sitemap: You must have a sitemap indexed for your business. Have a HTML and a XML version.
31. Be Unique And Stand Out: Having unique content adds to positive user experience and even helps to keep your pages from being catabolized.
32. Make A Good "Contact Us" Page: You must have a indebt contact us page that accurately lists all of your contact information. Remember to use the proper name, address, phone number and the web address of your small business. Adequate business NAP means a lot for local SEO.
33. Make A Good "About Us" page: You about us page has to tell your story and list all of your contacts, organizations, owners, awards, addresses, NAP, social profiles, and photos. The more information you give on the about us page, the more Google will trust your enterprise.
34. Server Location: The location of your server can play a big part in your business ranking in geo-targeted searches.
35. You Must Have A Secure Site: Having an SSL and using https is a must for ranking any business both locally or nationally. Web security is a hot topic and must be taken seriously. The more secure the site, the more trust you build with Google.
37. Be Mobile Or Fail: Your website must be mobile friendly no matter what, if you are not mobile friendly you will probably not be able to rank for anything. Almost most of the search request sent to Google comes from mobile devices.
38. Use Google Analytics And Search Console: Using the Google Webmaster Tools has to be done to find out issues you may be having with your site. The SEO benefits of Google Search Console to your small business cannot be overstated.
39. Get Social: The more social shares and engagements you have on social media the better you will rank because social signals are becoming a significant ranking factor.
40. Get Back-links, Good Back-links: Getting good back-links is a cornerstone of search optimization. Try to shy away from PBN and even black-hat link building.
41. Link Diversity: Try to get different types of links pointing to your site.
42. Link Velocity: When you build a large number of backlinks at the same time there are red flags raised because you can give off spammy signals. Try to have links trickle to your site without building links too fast, such as you would when buying links.
43. Use Meaningful Anchor Text: The anchor text that you use with your links should be meaningful. Try to use keywords, synonyms and LSI variations. Do not be deceptive with the anchor text and let the users know what they are clicking on and what the destination will be, be trustworthy.
44. Too Many Redirects: Try to limit the amount of 301 redirects within your website. Too many redirects can hurt your PageRank.
45. Use Useful Text Around Links: The text listed around the links on your page is more critical than the content away from the links. Make sure you list your internal links around words that highlight your page topic and theme.
46. Get A High CTR: The better you do with page click-through rates, the higher your company moves up in the search engine results pages.
47. Bounce Rates Matter: Keep your bounce rates as low as possible. Nothing looks worse for a site if people show up and leave quickly.
48. Get Direct Web Traffic: The more direct web traffic and brand mentions you get the better the perceived quality of your website.
49. Get Chrome Bookmarks: If people bookmark your website in Chrome, those booked marked pages will get big rankings boost.
50. Increase Dwell Time: The longer people stay on your page, the better. You can use videos to increase the dwell time of your site.
51. Geo-Targeting Is Real: If your site uses a local site IP, you can get found online easier better by people searching Google near your location.
52. Use Structured Data At Every Opportunity: Structured data such as JSON-LD can Micro-data gives Google a clear image of what your company is about, using structured data for all applications possible can lead to higher rankings and the appearance in knowledge graphs. Cyber Reach SEO one of the best internet marketing agencies in the Tampa Bay area that prides itself on using structured data whenever possible.
53. Be Fast, Have A Fast Website: Having a fast website is suitable for the user and the search engines. If your website is slow, you might have a high bounce rate because people may arrive at your site and leave quickly. If you find that your site is loading too slow, you may have to compress some images or even us a CDN service. Having flash or too much Java-Script also cause slow loading times.
Stay updated on local ranking factors that your business can use.
1. Google My Business Signals: Google My Business is the cornerstone of local search engine optimization. What you do on your GMB account has large ranking factors attached. Be sure to fill out the complete profile, verify your GMB account, and list accurate NAP information.
- Get a verified Google My Business Account.
- List In All Of The Proper Catagories
- Keep Getting Positive Reviews
- Respond To Reviews
- Add Photos And Videos Of Your Business
- Use High-Quality Images
- Change The File Name Of Your Images To Fit Your Brand Or Topic
2. Link Signals Even Matter In Local: The types of links you get can send the signals you need to rank locally. Try to stay away from bad link building.
3. Your NAP: Your NAP is the name, address, and phone number for your small business. Keep accurate everywhere online when listing your business information because inconsistencies can ruin local rankings.
4. Build Local Citations: The number and the quality of citations you build get your company to rank in Google Maps results. Use sites such as Yellow-pages, Foursquare, White pages, and even data aggregators such as Yext, Info-group, And White-spark.
5. Get Positive Reviews: Getting reviews through Google, Facebook, And even Yelp is needed to stay competitive online. Your reviews also get customers to trust you and lead to high conversion rates. Try review generation techniques and even print out a review generation form from Whitespark.
6. Use Structured Data: Using JSON-LD and Structured data for business location can give you an edge in ranking locally. An excellent practice is to use geo-coordinates in your JSON-LD code.
7. Embed A Google Maps: If you are trying to rank for a certain town such as Riverview FL, you should embed a Google Map of Riverview FL on your webpage.
These Are The Best Ways To Increase Web Traffic Rankings With Digital Marketing?
(C) Copyright Cyber Reach SEO, 2017 ( Last Updated - January 1, 2018)